This year's edition of the downtown-dominating festival has its obvious standouts, like Wynton Marsalis, Wayne Shorter, the Brubeck Brothers and Trombone Shorty. But there are many more interesting artists to catch up on and more adventurous music to experience.
* Marché des Possibles closing party/show
* Last day for the Jake & Dinos Chapman exhibit at DHC/Art
* Random Recipe free show at Mont-Royal metro
* U.K. electro/krautock band Fujiya & Miyagi at la Vitrola
* Indie rapper Sole at Brasserie Beaubien