This week, the Journal de Montréal ran two pieces highlighting anglo and franco Quebecers' lack of familiarity with certain aspects of one another's cultures — namely, celebrities. But while you may not know who Marie-Mai is, the name Pierre Karl Péladeau ought to be familiar to you.
* Valérie Dumaine studio sale
* Coen flicks at Cinéma du Parc
* Puces Pop kicks off
* Les 12 jours de Grimmage at BBAM!
* Music docs at Cinémathèque and PHI
* Mod Club at the Wiggle Room
* Mess Around at Divan Orange