Cult MTL is a daily web and monthly print publication focusing on local culture, founded and run by former employees of the Mirror.
We preview and cover the best of what’s happening in Montreal, from the stages and dancefloors to the galleries and restaurants to the streets and city hall.
Along with interviewing local and visiting artists and the other people who make this city tick, we compile comprehensive event listings and curate a daily To-Do List to steer you to the very best of MTL.
Editor in chief
Instagram & marketing
CONTRIBUTORS: Jonah Campbell, Marites Carino, Johnson Cummins, Sarah Deshaies, Brenden Fletcher, Malcolm Fraser, Roxane Hudon, J.P Karwacki, Erik Leijon, Cindy Lopez, Darcy MacDonald, Jeff Miller, Kyle Mullin, Ol Dirty Deli, Pablo, Radina Papukchieva, Michael Sallot, Joseph Sannicandro, Paul Serralheiro, Shannon Tien, Peter Wheeland.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT LISTINGS: email@example.com
MEDIA KIT: Click to download the PDF (1.7MB)
PLEASE NOTE: Cult MTL is made possible by advertising revenue. We do not accept money to publish written or visual content.
GENERAL INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPONSIBILITY OF COMMENTERS on CULT MTL
If you post a comment on the CULT MTL website (“Comment”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Comment.
By posting a Comment, you represent and warrant that:
- • You are solely and entirely responsible for the content of your Comment and any harm
- resulting therefrom;
• You agree to save and hold harmless CULT MTL, its agents and assigns, from any liability resulting from your Comment;
• the Comment is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
• the Comment is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
• the viewing, copying and use of the Comment will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party; and,
• the Comment does not contain or link to any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, CULT MTL has the right (though not the obligation) to, in CULT MTL’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any Comment that, in CULT MTL reasonable opinion, violates this policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of this website to any individual or entity for any reason, in CULT MTL’s sole discretion.