With summer coming to a close (sorry for the reminder), we thought it would be a good time to see if the tightly regulated street-food industry has suffered from all the restrictions imposed by the city.
To state the obvious: oysters
At last, the thirsty citizens of Mile End have a British-style pub. One that may be the great white hope of that cursed space on St-Joseph and St-Laurent that can’t seem to host a successful restaurant. But if you’re expecting a Mile End version of Burgundy...
* OldWIG vintage sale at Bain Mathieu
* Papier art fair at Complexe de Gaspé
* Spoiler Magazine launch at Salon Officiel
* Beast of the East roller derby tournament
* Zoobombs play l’Escogriffe
* MEG party at Divan Orange with DJs Heidy P & more